The Crafty Kat hopes to attend at least 4 regional art & craft shows per year: one or more each in spring, summer, fall, and winter.
The next show will be Silver Creek Band Craft / Vendor Show and Concert on December 2nd in Sellersburg, IN
The intended shows for 2024 include
- Radcliff Spring Fling - March - Radcliff, KY
- Glendale Springfest - May 18th - Glendale, KY
- Kentucky Moonshine Festival - June - Radcliff, KY
- Radcliff Woman's Club Christmas in July Vendor Market - July - Radcliff, KY
- Art Near Speed Park - August - Sellersburg, IN
- Heartland Harvest Festival - September - Elizabethtown, KY
- Glendale Crossing Festival - October 19th - Glendale, KY
- Elizabethtown Junior Woman's Club Holiday Marketplace - November 9th - Elizabethtown, KY
- North Pole Arts & Crafts Show - November 16th - Radcliff, KY
- Silver Creek Band Craft / Vendor Show and Concert - December 7th - Sellersburg, IN
For specific information for each event (e.g. hours or venue location), please watch for posts on my social media channels or reach out to me directly!
*Pop-up events are typically short—3 or 4 hours—so I don't set up a full 10x10 booth (or equivalent) and have only a limited selection on display.
Rineyville Farmer's Market
The Rineyville Farmer's Market meets every Sunday from 11am to 3pm beginning in April and ending in October. Due to the "pop-up" nature of the event—limited setup time and only 4 hours—I will have a limited selection available at each market I attend, and will announce on my social media channels which weekends I will be setting up my booth.